SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Liliana | Maternity

I am so excited to share this maternity session with you all. We shot this in early December and it was a blast! I absolutely LOVE shooting maternity! This session was extra special because I got to reunite with an old friend. Lily and I met when I was about 11 or 12 in ballet class. She had just enrolled at the then Saint Joseph Ballet and was put in my class. I remember observing her beautifully arched feet tendu from across the room. We eventually became friends and I thought my new friend was the coolest person I had ever met. She was in high school, after all, and I thought this girl had what society would eventually learn to call swag. I thought of her as a big sister.  I remember our adventures walking over to Pizza Loca in downtown Santa Ana for a slice during our lunch break then getting horchata from the street vendors.  I have nothing but the fondest memories of Lily and I hope she knows how highly I always thought of her. 

With that said, it is no surprise that we decided to feature a little bit of her ballet background in our session. She is expecting a beautiful little girl and I have no doubt she will come out twirling, it's in her DNA! Lily is hilarious and such a good sport. She was down for anything and we laughed so much. We even almost got arrested. Okay that's a slight exaggeration, but I did almost get fined by the Sheriff for standing on the tracks. Nothing a few batted lashes couldn't fix though. ;)

Anyway, without further due...Liliana Quiroz everyone:

































Post a Comment